Worcester Bosch is excited to announce the launch of its Greenstar 2000 boiler, replacing the Worcester 2000 launched last year.
The newly named price competitive boiler comes with a series of improvements to make installation and maintenance even easier.
The natural gas-fired boiler was initially introduced in response to installer requests to provide the brand’s renowned high quality and reliability while answering the call for accessible pricing to homeowners.
The brand has continued to take installers’ feedback into consideration, with the new-and-improved product enjoying several improvements based on real life experiences from installers. These upgrades include:
- Full 230v controls compatibility
- Easier PRV push-fit connection
- Copper tails, for CH flow and return, included for a quicker installation
- Mains cable now replaceable
Ben from Adam’s Gas Heating is excited to begin sharing this product with his customers, “It’s a simple to install, smart looking boiler that can be quickly paired with the Comfort+ II control. An awesome boiler at a great price!”
Along with these improvements, the price of the boiler has also been reduced. With the launch of the Greenstar 2000, the current promotion involving the Greenstar Comfort+ II and Worcester 2000 will end. However, the controller will still be in the boxes of any remaining Worcester 2000 boilers.
The company has embraced many of the much-loved features and installer benefits from the previous Worcester 2000, including:
- Condenses in hot water mode
- Quick to install with the option to pipe vertically to the boiler
- Easy access with removable side panels
- Simple to specify with maximum flue lengths of 9m horizontally and 12m vertically (60/100)
- C6 heat exchanger is an evolution of the WB3 heat exchanger which features in the company’s most popular combi boiler, the Greenstar i
- Ability to modulate down to as little as 4.8kW 35 degree hot water temperature rise (10 & 12l/min)
Suitable for apartments, small and medium sized homes with one bathroom, the Greenstar 2000 is Worcester Bosch’s quietest combi boiler, with hot water flow rates up to 12 l/min. Not only this, the product also comes with a 5-year guarantee as standard and a 6-year guarantee when installed with a Greenstar System Filter.For more information, please visit: www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/greenstar2000. Alternatively, follow Worcester Bosch Professional on Twitter (@WorcesterBosch), Instagram (@WorcesterBoschProfessional), Facebook (@WorcesterBoschProfessional) and LinkedIn (Worcester Bosch Professional).